As a charity seeking donations from the public we, The Little Museum of Dublin (LMOD), aim to comply with the statement of guiding principles for fundraising. Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness.
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors have full confidence in LMOD.
We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes.
We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of the organizations mission, and the way the organization intends to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Have access to the organisation's most recent financial statements.
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired third party agents.
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if the organization intends to share the mailing lists with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of the organization.